BRYANT JENNINGS attempts to cause one of boxing's biggest ever upsets when he challenges world heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko at Madison Square Garden on Saturday night from 1am - a fight being shown live on BoxNation.
If Jennings shocks us all he will become an overnight A-lister and the boxing world will want to hear his story.
Here are ten facts on the latest man attempting to end Klitschko's stranglehold.
1) Bryant didn't take up boxing until January 2009 and only boxed initially to improve his athleticism to help improve his basketball skills.
2) Jennings still works as a maintenance man at the offices of the Federal Reserve Bank in Philadelphia.
3) If Jennings wins he will be Philadelphia's first world heavyweight champion since 1980s heavyweight Tim Witherspoon.
4) Jennings admits to a troubled past and says, "if I wasn't boxing, I'd probably be doing something I shouldn't be doing. I'd probably either be dead or in jail."
5) He boxed just 17 times as an amateur, but still reached the 2009 National Golden Gloves finals, losing to Lenroy Thompson. He had a 13-4 amateur career.
6) In his spare time, Jennings writes R&B songs.
7) In August 2013 Jennings become a vegan, after studying nutrition and reading about chemicals used on animals.
8) He cannot get a ticket for next weekend's Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao fight, but says the belts he takes from Klitschko will be the currency for the best seats at the MGM Grand.
9) Bryan was an outstanding sportsman at school, taking part in American football, Basketball, 200m running and throwing the shot put.
10) The pride and joy in his life is his six-year-old son, Mason.
Subscribe to The Channel of Champions, BoxNation, to watch this fight LIVE from Madison Square Gardens, starting 1am on Saturday night.