WBA World Lightweight Champion Jorge Linares successfully defended his belt at the weekend, paving the way for the Venezuelan to face a big name in his next outing.
A unification with Mikey Garcia is one option, since the WBC ordered that fight earlier this month, but a bout with Vasyl Lomachenko could also happen.
"Like I said to Oscar De La Hoya, I don't want to mention names for my next opponent. You know what's nice? That people mention my name," Linares said after dominating Mercito Gesta in Los Angeles.
"That's fine that they mention my name, but let's get them in the ring. Let them get in the ring with me."
Linares has also stated that he would love to fight both Lomachenko and Garcia this year: "It would take me to a different level. Not only that, the highest level," said the 32-year-old.
Last week, Bob Arum told the LA Times that Lomachenko will be moving up to 135 pounds for his next fight in late April, targeting Ray Beltran, who fights for the WBO belt on February 16th, or Linares.
In 2017, Lomachenko destroyed his three opponents both physically and mentally. Guillermo Rigondeaux retired after six rounds, citing a hand injury, while both Miguel Marriaga and Jason Sosa's trainers threw in the towel to save their men from further punishment.
The Ukrainian is recognised as one of the best boxers pound-for-pound, so a clash with Linares would provide a mouth-watering match-up of skill.
Speaking about Saturday's victory, Linares revealed that he suffered an injury early on: "I didn't really feel his power, though I hurt my hand in the fourth or fifth round. I threw my right hand without really putting too much power into it. I wasn't toughing him. There wasn't a knockout because he was well prepared."